Soaking your feet in a tub of warm water is a great way to relax and unwind for the day. A foot soak is usually made of a mix of salts to help you feel rejuvenated and do wonders for your mood. BLISCENT foot soaks are made of Pink Himalayan Salts, Epsom Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate, Dried Flowers and a blend of Essential Oils which are the perfect mix to make you feel relaxed in the comfort of your own home. Just drop a tablespoon of our foot soak in warm water and soak your feet until the water is cool. Scrub your soles to get rid of dead skin to reveal soft and relaxed feet.
Here are some great benefits of using regular foot soaks:
- A foot soak soothes your muscles, hydrates your skin, and can relieve aches and pains due to standing for hours or walking in uncomfortable shoes.
- They can help reduce swelling and prevent bacteria from settling into blisters and cuts or under toe nails.
- If you have hard and rough skin on your feet, softening them in a soak makes them easier to exfoliate – this is why pedicures begin by submerging your feet into warm water.
- Epsom salt is a compound that can help flush toxins and heavy metals from your skin’s cells, reduce inflammation, increase circulation and ease muscle cramps and joint pain.
- Footbaths help boost your immune system, which prevents sickness and increases your overall health and wellbeing.
- Foot soaks are a great way to raise your energy levels, and reduce stress and anxiety. They are naturally soothing which lead to ultimate tranquillity and result in sound sleep.
There are no downsides to using regular foot soaks, however the benefits are plenty. Indulge yourselves in some self love and pamper those feet!
We carry two different variants of foot soaks to suit all moods:
- Peppermint Foot Soak – Made with Peppermint Essential oil, blend of salts and dried peppermint leaves.
- Orange & Lime Foot and Bath Soak – Made with a blend of Orange and Lime essential oils, salts and dried calendula leaves.