With the onset of the new year come new goals, and also Skincare Goals! Who wouldn’t love a fresh face with dewy soft glow all day long? Yes you heard us! Achieving great skin is a not a tough job but only needs commitment. A commitment to using good skincare products, having a healthy lifestyle and leading a stress-free life.You do know how important are your seasonal veggies and fruits, the regular 8L of water and sound sleep. We will get into the skincare bit, ready?
- Start your routine with a mild cleanser, foam or powder, to remove any dirt or grim from the day.
- Exfoliate bi-weekly with a mild scrub which is not too harsh for your skin but also works on removing dead and dry skin cells to give way to new skin.
- Tone your skin with an alcohol free toner to balance and hydrate your skin, close pores and make skin supple and soft.
- Moisturise your skin with a soft face cream or face oil to lock in all that hydrated goodness.
- Protect your skin with a good SPF, as no SPF brings out the nasty tan and sun spots!
Hope this was helpful in getting you closer to your Skincare Goals this 2020!