The magic of Activated Charcoal along with soothing Aloe Vera helps to unclog pores, remove dirt, clean skin and reduce the size of open pores. Bulgarian Lavender Oil helps to keep inflammation and acne at bay. Tomato and Papaya Extracts help in tightening pores and making your skin look radiant.
- Activated Charcoal Powder, Aloe Vera Gel, Glycerine, Green Tea Extract, Papaya Extract, Tomato Extract, Kaolin Clay and Lavender Essential Oil
How to use the Charcoal Queen Face Mask:
- Take a small amount of the mask and add a few drops of Rose water/ water to activate the mask.
- Apply on clean skin and let it dry for 7-10 mins.
- Rinse with warm water and use a mild cleanser to remove any excess product on the skin.
- Pat your skin dry and moisturise.
- 50 grams
- Use our Fresh Tea Tree Toner to after this mask.
Activated Charcoal is a magic ingredient to pull out dirt, toxins and pollutants from the skins surface and naturally detoxifies the skin.
Aloe Vera Gel gives the skin soothing effect along with making it soft and supple and at the same time not drying the skin out.
Having understood and studied the various harmful chemicals which are present in the mass produced commercial products, BLISCENT realised the need to have minimum and effective ingredients in each formulation. With only 8-10 top quality ingredients in each product, the efficacy of the product is maintained, giving you the desired results.
Each product is made in small batches, giving upmost attention to quality of the end product. With any BLISCENT product, less is more, which means you do not need to use a lot of the product for the results to show. Since there are no fillers, minimal usage of these natural goodies will give you great results.
The products are formulated using natural and naturally derived ingredients with the help of industry experts. Right from the formulation stage to the testing stage, the founders Karishma and Shefali overlook the entire process to deliver high quality products to you.
BLISCENT is for the customers. It is your need that is kept at the centre of the research team to constantly improve existing products and deliver great new formulations!