Rejuvenate your skin with this indulgent care routine. This Kit has everything your skin needs to feel pampered and rejuvenated. This particular kit is best suited for people with oily and acne prone skin types.
Start with our detoxifying Charcoal & Green Tea Face Mask, this deep cleansing face mask removes excessive dirt and oil leaving the skin feeling extremely refreshed. Aloe Vera Gel soothes the skin keeping it cool while Lavender Essential Oil targets any redness and inflamation due to acne. Tomato and Papaya Extracts help in tightening pores and making your skin look radiant.
Follow the mask up with a simple and no fuss Face Wash. Take your daily skincare a notch higher with our sulphate-free Face Wash. It is gentle and nourishing for dry and combination skin and a good, non-stripping cleanser. The perfect blend of Sea Buckthorn Extract makes it non-drying for the skin and promotes skin elasticity. Lychee Extract along with Niacinamide maintains a healthy skin barrier and instantly brightens the skin. Star ingredient Saccharide Isomerate provides deep hydration for 72 hours while protecting against dryness even with frequent washing.
Seal in the hydration with the Eucalyptus & Tea Tree Toner to keep acne at bay. Its anti-bacterial properties help toning up your skin by shrinking pores which are clogged with sebum. It kills bacteria which causes acne and soothes inflamed skin. It also helps in curing and preventing whiteheads and blackheads all while imparting a soft glow.
After the toner, treat your skin to our soothing Watermelon & Black Cumin Face Oil. This Face Oil is made of 11 potent oils which are packed full of antioxidants, vitamins and healing properties. It balances skin, nourishes oily and acne skin and creates a beautiful base for make up. It’s your all-in-one daily skin elixir and your go to for everyday skin need.
Don't forget the under eye area, use our light roll on - Pumpkin & Rosehip Under Eye Oil to keep it looking nourished and feel rejuvenated! This 100% natural Under Eye Oil boasts of some amazing and rich oils that help combat all under eye issues such as fine lines, dark circles, puffiness and tired looking eyes.
1) Charcoal & Green Tea Face Mask - 50g
2) Lychee & Sea Buckthorn Face Wash - 120ml
3) Eucalyptus & Tea Tree Face Toner - 100ml
4) Watermelon & Black Cumin Face Oil - 20ml
5) Pumpkin & Rosehip Under Eye Oil - 10 ml
Full Ingredients List:
1) Charcoal & Green Tea Face Mask - DM Water, Kaolin Clay, Bentonite Clay, Glycerine, Green Tea Extract, Activated Charcoal, Coco Glucoside, Tomato Extract, Papaya Extract, Glyceryl Caprylare, Lexagard Natural (Paraben Free Preservative), Xanthum Gum, Lavender Essential Oil & Bergamot Essential Oil.
2) Lychee & Sea Buckthorn Face Wash - Aqua, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Capryloyl/Caproyl Methyl Glucamide (and) Lauroyl/Myristoyl Methyl Glucamide, Ethoxylated methyl glucose ether, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Sodium Lactate and Sodium Gluconate,Saccharide Isomerate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Cocodiethanolamide, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionates, PEHG , Citric Acid, Niacinamide, Litchi Extract, Olive Leaf Extract, Sea Buckthorn Extract and Bamboo Extract.
3) Eucalyptus & Tea Tree Face Toner - Eucalyptus Hydrosol, Mandarin Hydrosol, Orange Hydrosol, Camphor Hydrosol, Tea Tree Essential Oil & Sweet Lime Essential Oil
4) Watermelon & Black Cumin Face Oil - Oils of Jojoba, Watermelon, Black Cumin, Hempseed, Perilla, Rosehip, Rosemary, Cedarwood, Dill, Tea Tree & Sweet Lime
5) Pumpkin & Rosehip Under Eye Oil - Oils of Tamanu, Pumpkin Seed, Almond, Moringa, Apricot Kernel, Rosehip, Gotukola, Walnut & Castor, Essential Oils of Sweet Lime, Vetiver, Fennel & Lavender, Infusions of Arabica Coffee, Calendula & Marigold petals.
How To Use:
Step 1 - Charcoal & Green Tea Face Mask - Take a small amount of the mask and add a few drops of Rose Water/ water to activate the mask. Apply on clean skin and let it dry for 7-10 mins.
Step 2 - Rinse with warm water and use our gentle Lychee & Sea Buckthorn Face Wash to remove any excess product on the skin. Pat your skin dry.
Step 3 - Eucalyptus & Tea Tree Face Toner - After cleansing, spritz the toner generously all over your face, keeping your eyes closed. Do not wipe it dry and let the toner get absorbed by your skin. If using a face oil/face cream, use it while the skin is still damp after using the toner for better absorption. This toner can also be used any time of the day to refresh the skin such as post a workout or while travelling.
Step 4 - Watermelon & Black Cumin Face Oil - Take 2-3 drops of the Face Oil and massage on clean and damp skin. Let the oil sink into the skin before layering the next product. You may also add drops of this to your Face Moisturiser to seal in the goodness.
Step 5 - Pumpkin & Rosehip Under Eye Oil - Gently roll under the eyes and dab with your ring finger. After application keep your eyes shut for 20 mins. Use daily for best results.