Face mask secrets for glowing skin
Masking alone to pamper yourself or with your sibling on a Friday night in, both ways are super fun and beneficial for your skin. Clay face masks have beautiful ingredients that not only give a deep cleansing to your skin but also leave it looking bright and fresh. They help in absorbing excess sebum, dirt and impurities from the skin. Using these during the hot & humid months is a special treat as they provide oil controlling benefits as well as help minimize the appearance of pores.
Kicking back with a nice glass of wine, with a face mask on and watching your favourite show sounds just like what we all need, but wait a minute!
Check out some of our secret tips while using face masks to make sure that you get the perfect masking session ever single time.
1) Start with clean skin – Make sure you wash your face to take off any sweat/dirt before starting so that you have a clean canvas to paint your face mask on.
2) Do not let it dry completely – Wash your mask off when its 75% dry, as soon as the thin layer starts getting dry or changing its colour. When you let it get super dry and flaky, clay starts absorbing moisture from your skin, which can leave your skin really dry.
3) Spritz some toner/hydrosol after washing off – Using a toner after a masking sesh will help your skin feel hydrated and juicy. Our Gooseberry & Turmeric Face Toner is a perfect blend of hydrosols to bring brightness to your skin and make it feel plump.
4) Always, always moisturise afterwards – To avoid dryness and help your skin feel nourished.
5) Do not overuse clay masks – They can be extremely drying and damaging to your skin if used daily. Please read the instructions of each clay mask. If you have oily skin, use your mask twice a week. People with dry skin, please use only once a week.
6) Multi-mask – Who said you have to use a single face mask all over your face? You can use different masks to address different skin concerns. For eg - Using an oil control mask (Charcoal & Green Tea Face Mask) on the t-zone and simultaneously using a hydrating mask (Chocolate & Licorice Face Mask) on the chin and cheeks is one way to give your skin that added boost.
So now that you know all of our secrets, go ahead and have a Mask Party at home to get that glowy skin! best face mask cream in India
best face toner
face toner for oily skin
face toner in India
face toner in India