Oily and Acne Prone Skin type needs a blend of special ingredients to combat the excess oil production. A combination of products used on a regular basis helps fight this issue. Causes of acne can be many internal and external. Our efforts are to help you with specific ingredients that help reduce the acne causing bacteria on the skin's surface and give you fresh and healthy skin.
This Rescue Kit is designed keeping in mind ingredients which work on killing excess bacteria, purifying your pores and keeping your skin renewed and refreshed.
Activated Charcoal is a miracle ingredient that helps unclog and reduce the appearance of open pores. Our deep cleansing Charcoal & Green Tea Face Mask removes excessive dirt and oil leaving the skin feeling extremely refreshed.
Keep your skin supple and hydrated with our Eucalyptus & Tea Tree Toner. Especially beneficial for oily and acne prone skin, this toner will minimize pores, refresh your skin and give it a soft glow.
The Watermelon & Black Cumin Face Oil is made of 11 potent oils which are packed full of antioxidants, vitamins and healing properties. Watermelon Oil helps with oil control and acts as a toner. It is a great anti-aging oil and keeps the skin looking supple.
1) Charcoal & Green Tea Face Mask - 50g
2) Eucalyptus & Tea Tree Face Toner - 100ml
3) Watermelon & Black Cumin Face Oil - 20ml
Full Ingredients List:
1) Charcoal & Green Tea Face Mask - DM Water, Kaolin Clay, Bentonite Clay, Glycerine, Green Tea Extract, Activated Charcoal, Coco Glucoside, Tomato Extract, Papaya Extract, Glyceryl Caprylare, Lexagard Natural (Paraben Free Preservative), Xanthum Gum, Lavender Essential Oil & Bergamot Essential Oil.
2) Eucalyptus & Tea Tree Face Toner - Eucalyptus Hydrosol, Mandarin Hydrosol, Orange Hydrosol, Camphor Hydrosol, Tea Tree Essential Oil & Sweet Lime Essential Oil
3) Watermelon & Black Cumin Face Oil - Oils of Jojoba, Watermelon, Black Cumin, Hempseed, Perilla, Rosehip, Rosemary, Cedarwood, Dill, Tea Tree & Sweet Lime
How To Use:
Step 1 - Charcoal & Green Tea Face Mask - Take a small amount of the mask and add a few drops of Rose Water/ Water to activate the mask. Apply on clean skin and let it dry for 7-10 mins. Rinse with warm water and use a mild cleanser to remove any excess product on the skin. Pat your skin dry and moisturise.
Step 2 - Eucalyptus & Tea Tree Face Toner - After cleansing, spritz the toner generously all over your face, keeping your eyes closed. Do not wipe it dry and let the toner get absorbed by your skin. If using a face oil/face cream, use it while the skin is still damp after using the toner for better absorption. This toner can also be used any time of the day to refresh the skin such as post a workout or while travelling.
Step 3 - Watermelon & Black Cumin Face Oil - Take 2-3 drops of the Face Oil and massage on clean and damp skin. Let the oil sink into the skin before layering the next product. You may also add drops of this to your Face Mosituriser to seal in the goodness.